After your order is placed, your kit will be shipped out within 24 hours,1 business day, and takes and est. of 3-5 business days to receive. Then it is recommended that you make your impressions and send them back to the Whiter Smile Labs within 5 business days, so our dental techs can start working on making your custom trays ASAP. Once the lab receives your molds, they will have your custom trays made and sent back to you within 2-6 days.
- Return Policy
- All Sales are backed by our easy FULL Money back Guarantee! If you are not Completely Satisfied with our products and gave them a chance and still not happy, please let us know ASAP! Please send all inquiries to EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: PHONE: 1-888-612-0622 We make sure any issue that you have is resolved quickly and to your satisfaction. We are out to satisfy the customer. We offer such a STRONG MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, because our lab distributes the highest quality teeth whitening products available, so why not! Simply send the product back and get a refund! You are buying a Quality Product, In the event you want to return an item for any other reason that is NOT related to product quality or a customer satisfaction issue, you may be responsible for the return shipping costs and a possible 20% restocking fee, Unless a Manager approves different. We make sure to describe the item exactly as it is, and show the item accuratly so you will not have any issues with it being not what you want or not as described. Enjoy your new smile!
- If you have an issue with the fit of your custom bleaching trays, please contact us and we will make sure you are 100% satisfied with your custom tray fit. If you have a issue with the custom trays fitting properly, PLEASE contact us ASAP so we can remake them or have new impressions taken, your satisfaction is our first concern, The original molds are kept in the Lab for up to 2 years (space permiting), so if you were to lose them or need replacements for any reason, all you need to do is call or email us and we can have a new set made, without you needing to remake the impressions. Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and then tell all your friends about us!
- If you have any concerns or questions about any policy or way the system works, we are here for you, please do not hessitate to EMAIL: email@example.com or call: PHONE: 1-888-612-0622
- Inspire USA LLC secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Inspire USA LLC secures the personal information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number or personal data) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. Inspire USA LLC does not sell, rent or lease your personal information to other third party companies.
- Call center / return address: 8173 Pacific Beach Dr. suite 1 Fort Myers Florida 33966
- Inspire USA LLC (whitersmilelabs.com)
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of The Whiter Smile Labs. The collective work includes works that are licensed to The Whiter Smile Labs . Copyright 2012, The Whiter Smile Labs ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with The Whiter Smile Labs or purchasing The Whiter Smile Labs products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with The Whiter Smile Labs or to purchase The Whiter Smile Labs products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by The Whiter Smile Labs. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of The Whiter Smile Labs used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Whiter Smile Labs
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, The Whiter Smile Labs disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The Whiter Smile Labs does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Whiter Smile Labs does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
The Whiter Smile Labs shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if The Whiter Smile Labs has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a The Whiter Smile Labs product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, The Whiter Smile Labs reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. The Whiter Smile Labs reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled,Whiter Smile Labs shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by The Whiter Smile Labs without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
The Whiter Smile Labs may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided the Whiter Smile Labs.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of The Whiter Smile Labs ) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Florida. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of The Whiter Smile Labs products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. The Whiter Smile Labs’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions.Whiter Smile Labs may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a The Whiter Smile Labs or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
The Whiter Smile Labs does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, The Whiter Smile Labs is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, The Whiter Smile Labs reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to The Whitersmilelabs.com in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Whiter Smile Labs (Inspire Usa LLC), its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
Teeth whitening techniques are designed to lighten dark; stained teeth. Clients apply an oxygenating or peroxide type material using one of the several techniques. While these materials are frequently used for this process and appear safe, infrequent side effects can occur. Tooth sensitivity or tingling is the most common side effect. Soft tissue irritation can also occur. If a client experiences these or other adverse symptoms, he/she should stop using the bleaching material, and consult their treating dentist. If the patient has any known chemical sensitivity or allergic reactions to any ingredients in the product you are purchasing please be sure to inform your dental professional.
Clients should understand that the amount of whitening and its duration might vary. While most teeth lighten to the extent desired, some do not. The effectiveness of teeth whitening, or lack thereof, is unique to each client. You should consult your dentist if there is any reasonable doubt about the suitability of your teeth before commencing a whitening course. In some instances lightening is minimal or unapparent. In all instances, additional whitening over time may be required to maintain the lightening originally obtained.
By accepting our service and submitting your order, you understand and agree that the user(s):
- Do not have allergies to any of the materials in the whitening product you are purchasing. These materials include, but are not limited to, carbamide peroxide,glycerin, carbome, flavor, hydrogen peroxide, ammonium, hydroxide, and silicone.
- Client agrees to hold Whiter Smile Labs harmless for any damages they may incur from misuse of the advertised product.
- Will properly follow all instructions set forth by Whiter Smile Labs
- Will use the trays for the sole purpose of whitening your teeth.
- Will not use the product if you are pregnant or nursing until you have consulted with your dentist or doctor.
- Will take the impression yourself.
- Do not have loose or decayed teeth.
- Do not have loose or problematic dental issues.
- Do not have loose crowns or periodontal problems (gum disease).
- Will consult with your dentist prior to use and if you experience any whitening problems.
- Acknowledge that employees/staff of Whiter Smile Labs are not dentists and are not liable for product misuse.
- Agrees that all warranties and returns are the sole determination of the company and that total liability is limited to the amount paid for the service.
I have read and understand the above description of possible consequences of using professional bleaching techniques. Being fully informed, I consent to use these techniques. By submitting my order, my agreement is confirmed.
WE DO NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANYONE!! YOUR INFORMATION IS ONLY FOR YOUR ORDER, TAKEN OVER OUR SECURE SERVER. In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Whiter smile Labs may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with The Whiter Smile Labs, The Whiter Smile Labs has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of The Whiter Smile Labs. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, The Whiter Smile Labs seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
The purposes for which customer information is collected shall be identified before or at the time the information is collected.
The knowledge and consent of the customer are required for the collection, use or disclosure of customer information except where required or permitted by law.
The customer information collected must be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by Inspire USA LLC Information must be collected by fair and lawful means.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
Customer information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless the customer has otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Customer information may only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
Customer information must be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
Safeguarding Customer Information
Customer information must be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information.
Inspire USA LLC (whitersmilelabs.com)is required to make information available to customers concerning the policies and practices that apply to the management of their information.
Upon request, a customer shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of their information, and shall be given access to it. Customers may verify the accuracy and completeness of their information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate.
Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions
Customers may direct any questions or inquiries with respect to the privacy principles outlined above or about our practices by contacting the designated person(s) accountable for privacy at Whitersmilelabs.com.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please Send email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 1-888-612-0622